Today in a list of things I didn’t enjoy, but I did because I’m a grown up:
- Had my entire body looked at with a flashlight and a magnifying glass
- Had a mole scraped off my ass to biopsy
- Spoke on the phone with my mechanic
- Spent nearly $2000 at my mechanic
- Went to a sketchy looking tire place because Aaron assured me they were very nice
- Paid nearly $400 at said tire place (they were nice, it was fine, just out of my comfort zone)
On the plus side, I took care of myself and our car is ready to travel 1200+ miles in the next week and a half.
On the con side, that’s a lot of money and I feel like I need to nap for 1000 years.
It’s possible my body is about to literally burst into flames.
Running. L. O. L.
I’ve switched to the zombie run 5k trainer, though, so that’s kinda fun.
Guys. I haven’t been able to keep up with tumblr in weeks. Who are you again?
GPOYW (with Dean pillow creepin’)
GPOYW: Post Supernatural Finale Edition
After my ill-fated haircut yesterday, I went back and had her take more off. I like it much better, but this looks like three different haircuts.
Gratuitous picture of yourself engaging in afternoon activities you are going to regret later.
GPOYW: shiny lotion edition