Ok. I just watched the pilot.
I didn’t hate it, but it wasn’t believable or very interesting.
I really wanted to like Watson, but she didn’t display any personality until the last two minutes of the show.
Sherlock apologized at least 3 times in this episode. It felt wrong.
So, I don’t know. Maybe I’ll try another episode, but it didn’t hook me.
I’m interested to know if anyone else has watched it. What did you think of it?
- girl-detective said: I decided to give it a shot because I’ve always liked JLM, but about 15 minutes in, I turned it off. Not even because I thought it was bad—I didn’t. I was just totally, absolutely disinterested.
- gatsbylives said: I have already erased all my hyper-critcal live Tweets about it. I watched it. Me too. Meh. one more shot, then I’m out.
- gatsbylives likes this
- painedbrain likes this
- jaydensmommie said: I’ll watch the next episode, I generally enjoyed it, but I didn’t fall in love.
- catty1 likes this
- ungracefulme likes this
- steelopus said: Not enough grape pie.
- mikerastiello likes this
- lovelyanomaly said: Made it about 10 minutes into the show and couldn’t really handle it.
- milkglassmao likes this
- colincurtis likes this
- ashamedtosay said: Tried to watch it but quickly realized it was just another Hollywood procedural with a quirky lead and Gil Grissom was so much better.
- mathcat345 likes this
- steelopus likes this
- nicky36 posted this